Thursday, January 13, 2011

Reading Assignment : "Winning" by Jack Welch with Suzy Welch

Today I got reading assignment. My company got a program called Mentor Mentee. For our today meeting, my Mentor gave me one book to read. The picture above already gave an answer of the title and the author.
- Total page : 360.
-Table of contents: the contents look interesting
-when should I start ? : don't know but what i know, I will meet my mentor again after 2 mths..before this am so excited when see books but lately it seems my interests change. Even the "Ujang" magazine also I can't even finish reading half of it in a month.what happen to me? Now I am more interested in surfing internet and hang around with friend.
Nevermind...goodluck for me...maybe I can read it in LRT.
Will post an update about this book once complete reading it

2 comments: