Sunday, January 30, 2011

MY FAVOURITE ACTIVITY TO KILL TIME WHEN I’M ALONE

Sometime I enjoy being lonely. Yesterday, I purposely being lonely and not plan anything for my weekend. So, in order to kill time, I’m doing my favourite activity that is watching people and make a conclusion based on the situation. So, after settled all the morning activities, I went out.

On the way to LRT Station
Scene: Shoppers busy opening their shop while talking to their shop neighbor. The passer by just look at them and sometimes they exchange smiles and say hi like they already known for a long time. If they already become friend, they will stop for a while and have a brief chit chat session. Actually, 90% of them didn’t know each other. The only connection between them is they always saw each other everyday and 90% of the passer by live at that area. After almost 2 years living in this area, I also knew 25% of these people name but for the rest we still have can smile to each other and say hi. I still remember last December when I went back to my hometown for a week. A week after that, while on the way back to my condo, some of them asked me, “Hi, long time no see. Where are you going? How are you?” I am so surprise. I just only smile to them but then they still care for me. Same thing when I want to buy some food from the nearby café. They already know what I will buy (always order the same) although I’m just drop by sometime once in two months
My conclusion: Relationship is unique. It naturally develops inside everybody.

LRT Station: While waiting for LRT
Scene: Although people always busy and sometimes they look like arrogant or selfish, but there still got at least 1% of humanity characteristics. One Chinese guy looks busy reading the documents and at the same time talking to the phone and he walks so fast. About 1 meter in front him, there was an old Malay lady tiredly carries the luggage on the right hand and holds her grandson. Surprisingly, that guy went to her and offers his helps to carry the luggage. Don’t think I’m not willing to help that lady. At that time, I’m not even reached the Touch & Go scanner yet.
My conclusion:
-          First Impression is important but then don’t simply jump to conclusion based on the first impression.
-          When it comes to help each other, race, religion and difference is not a boundary.

Inside LRT
Scene 1: When stop at Setiawangsa station, one pregnant lady board into the train and also they got young couple and group of primary school kid (I think). The young couple got the seat leaving the preggy lady standing. I can’t offer my seat to her because that times I also standing. Really upset with the stupid couple especially the guy. There got a notice “this seat for pregnant ladies, old people & … “Proud with these school kid. One of them approaches the guy and asked him to give the seat to the lady. But, that guy talked back to him and told him, he already has the seat first and his GF just laugh together with him. It ends up, one old man (he’s blind) stand up and offer the seat to the lady. As a token of appreciation, these kid offer their help holding that man hand in order to keep him balance while standing.
My conclusion: Sometime couple didn’t understand the true meaning of love. The only definition of love they know is “I love u, u love me” and those love only for BF & GF.

Scene 2: When the train stops at KLCC, there were a group of Chinese family boarding but then they were in trouble. None of them can speak English. They look around them which I think they look for Chinese people. Unfortunately there’s no Chinese person there. The father(I think) reach these school kid and write show something to them in hope they can help. But, one of the kids says in English, he didn’t know the place. Since sometimes I love to give direction to people, I offer my help. They gave me the place name (Muzium Negara). Then I make a hand communication to them told them to follow me because I will stop at KL Central and Muzium Negara is near to KL Central. They just nod their head. So, when we reach KL Central, the first thing I do is bring them to Muzium without asking them to take taxi. Although it takes around 15mins walking but then it is save than taking a taxi that will charge them. I still say sorry to them for asking them to walk but then from their reaction, they are not angry with me. ( I understand some Chinese but do not know how to respond back in Chinese. Thanks to my Chinese friend especiall my BFF Yee Chiea Chai). I even showed them the way to Planetarium Negara. Looks like I’m their tourist guide. After say thank you, I leave them having their sweet time at the muzium.

My conclusion: if we are really wanted to help people, language differences are not the barrier. If both not understand each other language, just showed it through action.

KL CENTRAL
This is the nice spot to observe people behavior. I just find one place to sit and start my activity (of course I bring book together with me to avoid people think that I’m crazy sitting there without doing anything.
Scene 1: @ KFC. There are a group of middle age man having a chit chat session. They really close to each other and have a very sweet & nice chit chat. Why they attract my attention? This is because they are from different races and one of them sitting on the wheelchair. They remind me of my friendship.
Conclusion: If you really sincere in friendship, your friendship will last forever.

Scene 2: Departure Hall KLIA Express
Family – The husband keep asking his wife to walk faster while at the same time his wife busy with two kids asking for something. The wife still at the pass scanner whiles the husband already at the escalator and keeps shouting at his wife to be faster.
Couple/ newly married (not sure)  – holding hand and smilingly walk towards the ticket counter.
Old couple – wave towards their daughter/ granddaughter (not sure their relationship with the lady). Then, the hubby told something to his wife and wipes the tears.
One guy (not sure either he’s single or already married) – talk with the phone and sometimes laugh.
One single lady – sit quietly at one of the seat while reading book. That’s me. Hahahhahaha

Conclusion: single or to have a life partner?  As long as you know the true meaning of family and love, everything will be okay.

The departure hall scenes lead me to the second activity that is deep thinking about my life. Sometime I prefer to be alone but sometimes I love to be with friend (That is sometime difficult to spend time with them due to their dating with their partner).

The deep thinking title of the day: LOVE
Everyone connect through love. Love is universal and not only specific to BF GF relationship. Love can lead to good thing and sometimes it can lead to bad thing. But for me, love is unique.
My definition of love is simple. Love myself first. This is because I believe once I already have 100% love towards myself, only then I will be able to love my God, religion, Families, Friends, Animals, Natures and everyone/everything around me.
My love story in term of BF GF Relationship? I’m not yet started a chapter on it yet. When I told people I want to have a BF, I’m not seriously meant it. It just a sentence in order to join the chit chat with my them. I never think about having a boyfriend at this time. Don’t asked me why because I haven’t have the answer for that. If people told that I’m afraid of having that kind of relationship, I admit it because 60% of me afraid of fall in love. This is due to some love failure experience (broke up, divorce, not meant to be together, died of the lovers)  of my friend and some families. All these stuff make me afraid. Since now, I’m happy with my life now, just enjoy my life. But then, sometimes it looks like I’m the love doctor. My friend always come to me with their love problem and asked my view. Although no experience in love, but I do my best to help them. Source of references…… I love reading. So, I just remember anything from my reading that related to their problem.hahahhahaha….

Need to stop now coz my finger told me they are already tired. Hahahahahhahaha… Since I love them, I need to stop now.
Thanks to my typing partner:
-          Song by Anuar Zain : Sedetik Lebih
-          Song by Justin Bieber : Pray
-          Song by 2 AM : Confession of a Friend
-          Song from Korean Series : Dream High
-          Piano music from Jay Chou Movie : Secret
-          Song by Bravo All Star : Let the Music Heal Your Soul


No comments:

Post a Comment