Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

OMG… Now it’s already 2011. It seems long time haven’t type something on my blog. So, here my summary for the last 12 days of January 2011



01.01.11 – New Year Day
So funny. This year I stayed at home on New Year. Great achievement because since I finished my secondary school, 1 Jan every year is the day for outing. Surprisingly, I’m kind of enjoying it. This is because I need to do some deep thinking for my future life plan. End of the day, no result/ output because the so “deep thinking” activities worked together with Movie marathon. While re-arrange the furniture in my room, a group of VCD attract my attention and the funny thing is, I’ve yet to complete watching all the Movie VCD.



Out with Megala + Damping Malam




Finally, after almost 4 months, we met again. So many story to share and the winner of the best story is Megala’s story. What is the story? Its only between 2 of us. I love the first sentence coming out from her that day. “Wow, Rok…You lose weight”.It’s true, I lost 5 kg from my weight 4 months ago… so happy to hear that and due to that, we have a bet to lose more weight and meet again after 3 months with the new look. I told her that I will not let her to beat me.

After having a lunch, we go for movie, Damping Malam. I give 3 1/2 rating over 5 for this movie. The ending is so sad. After movie, we continue our chit chat until our goodbye. We’ll meet again after 3 months. But, we still communicate to each other. You’re so sweet Meg.



Good News: Friends Getting Married in February
Congratulation to Wani. She will get married by end of February 2011. Wish her a happy life. Now, I need to get Mega to go together to the wedding. Wish can go together with others too (Fiera, Leen, Siti, Yee)

Another marriage couple will be Yanti (friend that I met during my internship). Congratulation to her. Now, waiting for 2 more cards from my internship friend (Zati & Yani). Yuzi & Yuen already settled down last year. I wish both Zati & Yani will meet a guy that will love them till the end of their live.



Out with Sue + Gulliver’s Travel + POPULAR Bookstore
Hahaha… last weekend, lepak with Sue at Wangsa Walk. So bad, Dieba can’t join us because she’s in Melaka visiting her grandma. But both of us still enjoy. After having lunch at Popeye Restaurant, we went for a movie, Gulliver’s Travel. Nice Movie. After that, we lepak at POPULAR Bookstore almost 2 hrs and a half. We are crazy for kid’s book. It reminds us of our school memories. There got Siri 3 Penyiasat, Siri 5 Penyiasat, Siri Salma etc. Hahaha… While she busy searching and reading those books, I also busy searching and reading Conan & Doraemon. Funny thing is, we read these books at the store, then we buy the book. Reason: to keep as collection. When I think about it, it almost 1 month I haven’t read novel. Now, I’m crazy for comics & kid’s book.

No comments:

Post a Comment