Monday, January 17, 2011

Mixed Feeling

Week 3 2011 and its Monday….


Lately feel demotivated with my work. Actually almost one year got this kind of feeling of demotivated. But not so critical until recently, I feel lost and walking in the tunnel with no exit. Why? Difficult to explain, but sometime I do my best to be as positive as I can and told myself to love my work. Every morning when I woke up, I told myself “I love my work”. Actually, now am doing something that totally different from what I’ve learn during my university time. It is something new to me. I always told myself, in real world, sometimes we will not get what we want. So, be positive and accept what had been given to me. But now, I already come to the maximum limit but I still told myself not to give up. I really can’t force myself to love my job now. I do love the company but I don’t think this job scope suit me well. Feel like to change to other unit but for sure it is not an easy solution.
Bad Dream

Last night I got a bad dream. I only remember 30% of the dream. It’s been long time I haven’t experience any bad dream. But last night was so scary. In the dream, I was holding the list of death people and people that will be death soon. And I also remember that the list was arranged based on who has been died first. I only remember a few name but these name that I remember are still alive. But, I told myself don’t think about it too much coz maybe I was influence by the movie that I watched before I went to sleep.
Peanuts Family

Suddenly, starting last Friday night is so addicted with Peanuts and anything that related to peanut. Yesterday, I ate total of 4 packets (180kg) of peanut of Tong Garden Brand. Today, after lunch, I also buy another 2 packets of peanut. Is it normal? Last time I have this crazy addictive is with Ice-cream. In one night I can ate between 5-6 cones of ice cream. So crazy. Hope this addictive with peanut will stop today. I won’t ruin my happy healthy eating life. Now, I am so happy losing 5kg (60kg-55kg). I can even wear ‘s’ size now.

Book Assignment : WINNING by Jack Welch

Remember last post about this book? Hahaha…update from me. I haven’t read it. It is nicely placed next to my pillow. No idea when I will start reading it.

2 comments:

  1. You were watching horror movie again? I have no prob with such but I find that comedies are cooler to watch at night :D
    Relax Siti, things gonna be.. just fine :) stressing yourself out doesn't help, so stand strong and be happy! Btw I think I'm gaining weight Siti :D I eat and sleep pretty much, perhaps because of the winter!
    Good night dear girlfriend! x, Huyen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there....
    what to do...there's no such interesting TV program instead of that horror movie..hahahha

    u gaining weight? I can't believe it....

    ReplyDelete