Saturday, May 23, 2009

Movie for today:Syurga Cinta + Night at the museum 2

Today is movie marathon day for me...I watched 2 movie in one day...Syurga Cinta and Night at the Museum 2...this is my frens idea and as long as everyone enjoy it,it's ok.plus we got nothing to do.Luckily both muvie are nice to watch.

Compare between these two movies, all of us prefer Syurga Cinta.The storyline is simple but interesting to watch.Credit to all the characters especially haziq tom tom bak.His character makes everyone laugh especially when he deal with his brother.Got many funny scene but it is not the empty funny scene.There got some advice and reminder for us to relook back at ourselves.Love the part that told about "Jodoh" or soulmate.
"Jodoh" have 3 categories
  • Jodoh that was decide by syaitan = couple and make something that not right in the religion perspectives until the lady got pregnant then the couple get married
  • Jodoh that was decide by Jin = guy whose love not response by the lady, then he uses black magic to make the lady love and attract to him, then they got married
  • Jodoh that was decide by God = both(guy and lady) have something inside their heart when they see each other for the first sight, then the guy propose the lady then married and while married, follow the religion rules, they will be happily ever after
Love the proposal part.so sweet and unique.

P/S : I love the house that was used for this movie...so luxury, big and rich...but I just can dream
As for Night at the museum 2, it's ok and for me it a bit better than the 1st film.This muvie make us laugh and we enjoy watching it.Love the war part..so funny....

Oh ya..want to share something about the novels I read.Very bad, before this, the only novel hat make me cry when read it was...forgot the title....but now, this one novel make me cry till the last.the title is Andai Itu TakdirNya. that is a very nice novel and if i'm not mistaken that novel got highest demand from the reader until it was printed many time.the storyline was very sad and dramatic.Poor the main character.But she is very patient to handle all the problem.

I think, I need to stop now because my finger very busy typing until I'm not sure which one to type.my YM and GTalk keep pop up and need response plus my sister busy sms me.anyway, next time I will continue with more stories...

2 comments:

  1. Owh, ada tenaga utk movie marathon.

    Ku cukup tenaga utk tido je.

    XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. siti.. x abis abis ngan novel ngan drama ke ? hehe neway i change my blog name again and this time for final time.. its mynameisluxmi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete