Wednesday, May 20, 2009

NOW.......

NOW....
I'm really miss my family. don't know why. Maybe because before this, when I was far away from my family, I knew that in a year I got a long holiday during the semester break to be together with them. Now, I already became a working person and need to plan properly when I should went back to my hometown. Every morning when I woke up, I always wish that I will received a call from my family member telling that they will come here to visit me.But, it is just only a wish.The most happy moment in my life is when I can talk to my family.Really miss all the time that I spent together with them.

NOW....
I really need to control my money very well. Living in KL involved high cost.But the most thing that I hate is all the expenditure belong to foods. Don't know how to control when it come to food.If anything, I still can control but then when involved food, i'm really loss.That make me feel angry. Why food more expensive than other thing?? Now I need to spend approximately RM15/day only for "makan".(just a random planning, of course in some situation that RM15 will increase.Got so many thing need to be paid.House rent, utilities(water + electric bill), astro bill,phone bill,internet bill,LRT Pass, etc...Sometimes I make a joke with my housemate. If everything become worst and difficult for us, better we get married quickly so that everything will be handled by our husband...hahahha...stupid joke I think.

NOW...
B4 this only my friend asked me this bonus question, but now it like a virus.Last saturday during the AF show my auntie sms me and ask about my status. Even my mom also become "who want to be a millionaire" host.This is because of my sister. Last week, her boyfriend bravely came and visit our house.Luckily my dad not at home that time.Only my mum. My brothers told me that the guy quite OK but then I think he was regret for bravely came to our house. He's so nervous and not talk much in front of my mother(as what had been told by my busy body brothers).hahaha...actually my sister also surprise when he suddenly appear in front of our house.so bad i'm not there at that time. I can tease him.hahahha...but then it will be another story for me when everyone will ask me when is my time.Supposely I'm the one bcoz i'm the eldest but then the younger take over first.hahahha...let them be.

NOW....
While writing this blog, I was listening to the music...hahaha..song in my playing list tonight were, Fall for you(secondhand serenade), I go(Aizat), Angle(Atilia),Raja Jatuh Cinta(Numata),Right Now(Akon ft Kat Deluna),Bencinta(Faizal Tahir),treat me right(BSB),A little too not over(David Archuletta),No ordinary love(Jennifer love hewitt),it's over(Jesse McCartney),Thinking of You(Katy Perry),my life would suck without you(kelly clarkson), love story(taylor swift),kiss me thru the phone(soulja boy),batas waktu(the titans)....that's all. so by the end of my posting i can finish listen to all these songs.hahahha.

NOW....
I feel sleepy and tired.huhuhu...well, everyone know what the meaning of that signal.hahahaha....
got no idea to write lor...just the normal day to day routine.nothing interesting.

Oh Man!!!
I forgot, I need to call my mum tonight, but its already late and for sure she already went to sleep. Nevermind lor...tomorrow morning I'll call her....
huhhuhu

2 comments:

  1. peh..rm15 per day just for eating stuff??? hehe..xper ct u suka makan just go on..jgn smpi xmkn tu yg susah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaa...Tp skrg nak kene jimatkan sikitlah
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete