Thursday, May 14, 2009

Angel & Demon




Well the above picture are the picture that can describe my happiness in my last post...hahhaa

This evening I got a chance to watch the new film by the da vinci code producer, "Angle & Demon". Actually I was so excited to watch this movie because based on the storyline in the novel is very great.after watched the movies I can say this movie is nice to watch but for those who already read the novel, please don't expect it will be the same as the storyline in the novel.but then it still maintain the main story plot in the novel just that for certain scene it is not really following the novel version.actually, before watched this movie, I never expect that much because before this got so many movie that was adaptation from the novel.Anyway, I love this movie.In certain scene, I can feel the situation.A few moment after exit the cinema hall, I straight away message my friend, Ina to watch this movie.hahaha

It is May, and this mean it is semester break for some university student.most of my friend was in final year and already went back to sarawak either for holiday or find a suitable job there.leave me alone here(actually not that alone...hahaha)...Just now, I browse my facebook and feel surprised with one news.My schooltime friend,Hazelyn will be getting married on 3 June,2 days after Gawai celebration. I'm not sure whether its true or just a rumour.anyway, i wish congratulation to her...everyone surprised with that news.nevermind, her time already come.now wait for my time..

2 comments:

  1. ahh i miss watching movie at KLCC a lot... :( do watch for me too oki...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Seila
    if got nice muvie, i watch on your behalf also

    ReplyDelete