Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Notez II

Today is a boring day.nothing to do.4 more days for my last paper and 5 more days to go back home.can't wait for that day.miss my family very much.

Sat-24/5/08
thanx Leen for your idea of went out from UTP life yesterday.hahahha.thanx also to mega and yee for joining us.i really enjoy yesterday.we watched movie, eating, window + real shopping make me feel refresh.the movie also nice.fourth sequel of Indiana Jones.enjoy watching this movie and what make it very special is because i watched it with my friends.hahahhaha

today
nothing to do.just stay in my room + sleeping n eating.what a boring life.study?ya, i should study because i got one more paper to go.but wait a minute, it is weekend and we must rest.hahhaha

nothing to write actually,just want to waste my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment