Friday, May 30, 2008

End of Semester

Finally, 1130 am mission complete for semester January 2008.Actually the test finish on 12 but i dont know what to write in my answer booklet so I juz finish everything and raise my hand to get attention from invigilators and then ..... YEAAAAAAA finish paper.(today test is quite hard but the holiday mood is in the air...so just forget about it and wait for the result).

I will be going back to my hometown tomorrow and my flight is at 8:50 at nite.nevermind, as long as i can reach my home sweet home.actually not really miss my home, just miss my family and my mum cooking.here in UTP everyday eating chicken and im very scared what if one day i turn to be a chicken.can't imagine it.

today the whole evening, i packed my stuff and say goodbye and happy holiday to my friends.very lazy to pack but need to do it.luckily my roommate not in the room the whole evening.she going to visit her SV regarding her FYP.

FYP?OMG..my semester break this time is not like before.I need to complete my FYP project.Next semester is my final year final semester in UTP and i need to complete my FYP during the semester break so that i can feel a bit release next semester.

nothing else to write.just now i feel regret for packing my stuff the whole evening.tonite got nothing to do.so boring.my roommate will going out again.anyway HAPPY HOLIDAY

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday girl... Send my regards to ya family....

    Gonna miss u lots..

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuuuutttttttiiiiiiii~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy holiday to u too rox!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete