Monday, May 5, 2008

mY nEW aGE

Last Saturday, 3/5/2008 is my birthday.Happy Bday to me.hahaha.This year Birthday very meaningful for me.The last time I have a sweet birthday surprise was in 2005.Most of coursemate girl celebrate it with me.Thanx to Wani that time.This year I really2 thanx to everyone for their wish and surprise.

The nite b4 bday==2/5/08
Fiera n Wani asked me to join them for dinner.Then around 10:30 we went to Ipoh Parade.The plan is to play bowling but it full.Then we went to Jusco for bowling also but it nearly closed.Then check for midnite movie but it full also.Lastly we loiter around Jusco.Then at 12 am, i got present from them.It is a bracelet.so sweet and surprise.I haven't tought they will gave that kind of present to me.For me, by cheering me up that nite is more than enough because the whole day I feel bad after bad performance.that bracelet is like a bonus for me.Thanx you too.

after 12am 3/5/08
my phone keep vibrate to announce there are sms coming in.my finger feel numb replying them but it's ok.really appreciate them for remember my birthday.thanx all of them.then 1 am i got phone call from my siblings.they wish me, their older sister happy birthday.so touching n feel funny.usually only me remember their bday date but that nite...feel so touching but cannot cry.hahhaha

morning 3/5/08
my bday is more meaningful when two important person in my life called me for their wish.Thanx Emak n thanx Bapak.Actually they want to wish me after 5:30pm because I was born on 3/5 at 5:30pm.but they afraid i will not happy the whole day so they wish me morning.so sweet my parent.then the whole day i received the wish from my long time frens n new frens.thanx again you all.

nite 3/5/08
around 11pm my roommate went out from the room and found a card under our room door.It's from my ex-housemate during my internship.Thanx to Seila,Luxmi,Stella,Elvina n Ling Hui.I don't know what time they put it under my door but it is a sweet card from them. So surprise.Luckily haven't have any heart disease.then around 11:55 and above still got sms from others.all of them compete each other to be the last person to wish me happy birthday.Thanx everyone

sunday 4/5/08
the biggest and enjoyfull surprise is again from my ex-housemate with collaboration with my roommate,Yee and Yi Chen.Birthday cake from them.really feel good this year.so sweet.really surprise.First time in my life, I got cake for my Birthday.First time in my life I blow candle for my birthday.Really feel touching but still cannot cry.thanx everyone for making my birthday this year a sweet memories.

But as like the olders said, if they got good thing, there also followed by bad things. This morning I got a called from my mum told me that my only grandmother was sent to the hospital last night.Until now I still don't have any update on her current condition but I pray for her to get well soon.When heard about that news, feel like to went back home immediately but I can't.Tomorrow i got my FYP Presentation as well as SM project presentation.I just only can pray for her.

That all for this time.

2 comments: