Tuesday, March 25, 2008

MY NOTEZ!!!

Long time havent write something in my blog.I was busy with assignment and test.today i manage to steal a time to update a blog since i feel i want to explode due to many workload.finish one work another work come in.before this i blame myself for being someone that always waste a time and do these work during last minutes time.but recently i realise that it is not my fault.some task that given by a lecturer need time for me to understand it and some task need me to ask my lovely uncle google and aunty Yahoo! to help me search for the references.of course uncle Google and Aunty Yahoo! not help me much.now i was busy with my HRM assignment.I type the 'interview and HRM' keyword.uncle Google give me an advance answer.it good but the problem is some of the answer not related to what i want.this make me feel like to shout out.i really hate when people asked me to search for article because it takes time and always end up with nothing.i think uncle google and aunty Yahoo! should work hard to improve their searching performance.

FYP?
what a nightmare.recently i feel very lazy to do my FYP.i hate to write a report before i complete my work.but for this FYP got so many report to be done like preliminary report, progress report, interim report and final report.then also got seminar 1 n 2 n the final presentation.i really hate all these process.sometimes i feel like to see the lecturers and tell them why done they let us to complete our project first then we can write a report.i think proposal and final report is enough.no need for progress or something that sound like that.busy with FYP also busy with other courses.of course when we mention it to those that really love work they will said my time management is fail but if we think another way,it is not my time management problem.i need to go to the class,do assignment,class exercises,course project,test n FYP.so many reason huh...but still i feel very lazy to do my FYP.

LIFE?
student life is a normal life.wake up in the morning, prepare to class,eating, sleeping,assignment,test and stay up at nite is a normal for everyone who have a student title.i love to become a student but when it come to assignment, i really hate it.of course assignment is good to test our knowledge level but if there are so many assignment in one time, i can't take it.when i was during in the school i love to sit in the class and listen to the teacher but now i feel very boring.come to the lecture will be fun if the lecturers know how to teach but sometimes lecture hour is like a nightmare for me.so boring and sometimes i feel sleepy during class but still can control myself not to sleep.


current issues?
not really care about the current issues.reason?because each time watch news or read newspaper, it always talk about plotics.what a boring issues.why those people owez not satisfies.if it already settle juz let it be n please give those people to show their performance.if they perform bad then we can shout out our opinion.but what to do.human always not satisfies with everything and have a high PHD(PERASAAN HASAD DENGKI).

1 comment:

  1. rox..i really agree with u regarding those reports that we need to submit to the SV.i'm so lazy to prepare my reports..sangat2 malas.i dont know why,maybe lately we've got tests and assignments..so i spend more time doing these things rather than sitting in front of the laptop and finish my report..huaa,im already tired with the workload maa..need more break..need more holiday..huhuhu..=]

    ReplyDelete