Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I NEED HOLIDAY

this week is the busy,stress n happy week. all mix up together and can be cook together either i can boil it or fry it or make soup.what will be the taste...hahahha..that is the nice and sweet idea from the 'bengong' people like me for this time.

TEST????
test?hahaha..officially this week I should have 3 test but during the last minutes time, HRM test will be postpone after midsemester break.should I happy or not?why?because after midsemester also got KMT and SM test.whatever with these thing because all of it need to read and memories and that is the most thing I want to avoid.what to do..Im a student and must accept all these thing...yesterday I have ADBS test and I don't know either I should laugh or cry for myself. I thought it is only one page test but when the last 3 minutes the lecturer asked who managed to answer until question 5 then i realize that there two more question at the back.OMG!!!what should i do? these nothing I can do except just be surprised because there nothing can be done during that 3 minutes. I feel like crying but at the same time i feel like to laugh.which one should i do? so i choose to laugh. This morning I heard many more student doesnt realize the back question and complaint it to the lecturer.Luckily Im not crying yesterday coz it will waste my energy.well we must show our happy face....

TASKS?????
many work to do.I really hate when it comes to search for information from Internet?why?sometimes uncle Google and Auntie Yahoo dont want to help.we type this keyword,it display other thing that also related to that keyword.i really hate it.

FYP????
tomorrow my seminar.dont know why i feel so relax although I know it will bring mark for me.maybe because my natural personality that dont want to be nervous, if not many stupid thing will be done by me.goodluck for myself.i already prepared the slides since last week.so excited rite....

Internship result????
tomorrow i will get my internship result...so scared but hope got good news tomorrow.goodluck for myself again....

holiday?????
this friday i will be going to my hometown for one week midsem break...so happy.miss my mum...i will use the holiday time to relax n prepared my mind n myself for workload after midsem break


need to stop first coz need to prepare to next class....

2 comments:

  1. rox..result intern kuar esok??
    mane awak tau??
    btw,gud luck for ur seminar..:}

    ReplyDelete