Monday, February 4, 2008

~ada apa dengan weekend~

















Last weekend, my frenz asked me to join them to have fun at Bukit Merah Laketown in Taiping. What a wonderful saturday.Feel so relax.Went out from UTP at least for one day and have fun is something that very nice n sweet especially when do it with our frenz. Thanx to megala, fiera and wani for invited me to join three of you and make that day a wonderful day.


Why duck picture? Because ducks look so sweet.We reach there around 1030 something and i think that is the time for ducks to go swimming. So cute watching them walk in a group with a "quack quack " sound while those that already in the water sound like people laughing. So sweet...







We enjoy our day at waterpark until 3pm.Before this we plan to go to Pulau Orang Utan and ecopark but seems we really enjoy our day at waterpark, so we cancel our plan. I love to watch people come with their family. really miss my family this time. When i was a kid, my family haven't bring me to this kind of place.I understand our situation that time. But now, I have frenz and i was in people state, i think i should go to this kind of place.


Back from Bukit Merah, we went to Ipoh Parade and our main target is BOWLING. i dont know how to play bowling. This is my first experience but it is a sweet memory to be remembered.hahhaha.at the beginning im very shame when my ball owez not reach the target but a few minutes later it become something funny. So nice.At least I experienced playing bowling.hehhehehe
Sunday? everything become normal student life again. wake up, take bath,breakfast,waiting for lunch n dinner, review notes and prepare for monday class. but it is ok. Sometime we must accept that our life is not for enjoy.sometimes we need to sacrifice our happiness and enjoy time for our future.hehehheh

No comments:

Post a Comment