Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Second Week Dilemma

This week is my second week in UTP...This week a bit busy than last week.I need to think of the suitable topic to propose as my Final Year Project. What a headache for me.I'm very bad in generate idea. Finally I managed to submit my proposal yesterday. Now waiting for the confirmation either my toping accepted or being rejected.But I hope it will be accepted because I'm very lazy to think about other topic.

CLASS????Today my class is very unique.First class is 8AM-10AM and next class 8PM-10PM..so today my class is the starter class and finishing class.Both are general studies subject. Human Resource Management & Strategic Management..OH MAN!!!it is a reading subject. Nevermind as a student I must accept what had been arrange for me.

Internship Result??? Haven't got yet.Don't know when..

FRIENDSTER???? after a long time haven't touch my friendster finally I login my friendster today. so good to know my long lost frenz condition. They very happy with their life and partner for sure.Me??? oh I'm very happy with my life as a student now.Really misz all my frenz.

Last week I spend my time to download and watch Hindi movie entitled Tara Rum Pum starred by Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukherjee. It is a nice story.Its all about life.There are some time we are at the top of the world but sometime we need to accept that not everytime we will be on the top. We need to prepare for that time. If we do not have enough strength, we will loose.I love the storyline on how the character deal with the situations and how other characters support each other.They always be together no matter in what situation.

Sharlinie still Missing...
I hope Sharlinie will be fine and for those who kidnap her please send her back home. Poor her family. Today is her birthday.I keep pray and still has hope that she will be ok and return home safely.I don't want the same tragedy like what Happen to Nurin last year repeat again.For the culprit that kidnap her,please return her back...She belong to her family not yours.

Oh Man!!!I got my HRM assignment to do and need to submit by tomorrow morning. I must do it now because tonite i got class and HRM class is 9AM tomorrow.

c ya in another post

No comments:

Post a Comment