Wednesday, January 23, 2008

GoodBye Intern....Welcome Study

Today is my third day in UTP for the new semester as the Final Year 1st semester student. That mean it already 1 week 3 days I left my internship life. hehehe...

it is so nice to meet again all my friends and we shared all our experiences that we had gained during our internship.But at the same time I miss all my frenz that i knew during my internship period.Miss them. Thanks them for the sweet gifts.

First day in UTP.....
i went to UTP on friday. together with the other housemate, we take 12pm bus from Kelana Jaya LRT station to Ipoh.It is a very2 tired day for 5 of us. but we help each other to settle everything.then after that, everything become normal again like the life before we start our internship.

First class in UTP.....
What a busy and headache day.timetable problem????it is normal since my first year first semester and it seems like a tradition here.come to class and the main topic is timetable.but this semester i'm not worried about my timetable.Final Year project!!!!

Today.....
today is holiday and I need to spend my time to think about the topic that I should propose for my final year project.hehehhehe....

that all for this time....

No comments:

Post a Comment