Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bad News N Good News!!!

Which one should come first. Bad News or Good News?Usually people will say,"ok bad news....then what is good news"...But for me both give same feeling.Why?Well every people have their own opinion about this two terms.Hahaha..forget it.As long as my life still happy and stay calm, I dont care either it is a bad new or good new..Hehehe

Bad New......I still not finalized yet with the topic for my Final Year Project. Everyone busy with their preliminary report that was due last friday..

Good New.....Yesterday when I was brush my teeth I got a topic. So today I'm busy with my preliminary report.But still afraid what if my topic not approved.That another story.Wait for tomorrow response from my supervisor.Hope she approved it since I feel like dying thinking the topic because each topic that cross my mind already taken by others.

Bad New....Due date for two assignment is around a corner but I have no feeling to complete it since very worried thinking about my FYP. Both is reading subject and I'm very bad when come to read the book with the fact.I'm very bad in memorizing thing unless if it is in the visual form...Oh Man!!!Assignment Due date!!!!!

Good New....I think I manage to complete one assignment tonight because when I read back the question, it is a straightforward question. I just need to find the page number in the book and gotcha...the answer of that question.The other assignment...still got 3 more days to go.

Bad New...starting from next week, my week will full with the quiz and assignments. But the most important one is the test.Oh Man!!!!many more to read and review

Good New....Test mean the mid semester break is around the corner.time for going back home.Miss my home very much.

Bad New....Tomorrow got replacement class at nite. I really hate night class because it hard for me to concentrate on what the lecturer teach in front. At the end of the day, I ended up talk with my frenz n feel pity for the lecturer in front because everyone will loss their focus after 15 minutes class started

Good New....Although it is a replacement nite class but I'm happy to attend it because I like the way the lecturer teach us.She will not make us boring.

I think its enough for my bad new and good new...it is balance for me.I believe on one thing...when we receive Bad New in the morning, we will receive Good New in the evening and vice versa.

1 comment:

  1. Hehhe so many good and bad news huh... I dunno why, But i feel that my final is kinda sucks... =( I'm not in a mood to do anything yet. I'm kinda scare for this semester and at the same time, lazy.... :D

    Good luck to both of us ne sayang... =)

    ReplyDelete