Monday, December 17, 2007

MISS HOME

I havent be back to home for almost2 month n now im really2 miss my home
this year is the first time in my life, i will not celebrate HARI RAYA HAJI at home..I want to go back but I can't.miss home...but I will celebrate my Raya at my friend house in Seremban. Actually it also good because if im going back home, I can't feel the feeling of celebrating Hari Raya Haji far away from my family...

I have 3 weeks 4 days to go to finish my internship training. Can't wait to go back to campus life.hehehe.

now is "BANJIR" season. Pahang, Kelantan, Johor, Terengganu got banjir.poor people.they need to leave their house then need to sleep in the other place and share with hundreds of people. Then during that time, they think about their loss and everything. But there's nothing we can do because it is a natural disaster and we cant prevent or avoid it.

ASIAN IDOL
Finally the title goes to Singapore Idol...but Jac also perform her very best. But I think the winner of the Asian Idol can be a controversy. Even the jury themselves never mention about this singapore guys as their prediction on who will win....
anyway congaratulation to him

2 comments:

  1. yup, i think the asian idol can be a controversy as there are lots of talented contestants but the winner doesn't have any magic unlike the others.he can sing but it just not enough~but, what can we say..the power of choosing is in the hands of the people.maybe they love his cute face..yeah, he's cute and its a credit for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm totally shocked with the result. how come hardy can be the winner? but after all the vote is on the audience..the power is on them. so they choose him. maybe because of his cute face.but if need to send someone to World Idol..plz..plz send someone that have a powerful voice that can make everyone amaze with his/her performance..no matter what JAC is the best!

    ReplyDelete