Thursday, December 20, 2007

~HARI RAYA AIDILADHA~

HELLO EVERYONE

Today is Hari Raya Aidiladha and this is first time in my life celebrate it without my family...really2 miss them.Now Im in Seremban celebrate it in my fren house.But the celebration here is different from my place.In my hometown in Sarawak, first day of Aidil adha is like first day of Aidilfitri. After morning prayer they got makan2 at the mosque.every home must hantar makanan ke masjid then everyone will eat. after that they got sembelih kambing, lembu or sapi...evening we go to relatives house n spend time with them..

but here in peninsular is different. my fren told me that only those live in pantai timur area have a big celebration of hari raya aidil adha.so this morning after raya prayer, the life become normal.theres no different from the usual day.

really miss home....

3 comments:

  1. Salamat Hariraya~~
    * Maaf Kan Saya~
    * Maaf Kan Saya~ ( song from movie...) hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slemat Hari Raya Qurban~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ct!!!thanx for coming to my houz on raye haji. next time if i had a chance..enough money..i want to come to ur houz..celebrate the precious day wif ur family also..:)

    ReplyDelete