Monday, December 24, 2007

~Alvin n the Chipmunks~


What a nice movie to watch.


this movie remind me of my childhood life. Alvin n the chipmunks is one of my favourite cartoon. I love their voice when they sing and their characteristic especially the naugthy Alvin. Among three of them, I love Theodore. He's so sweet n cute in this movie. thanx to my frenz for sponsoring the movie ticket for me eventhough they let me watch the movie alone coz they don't want me to be boring follow them shopping. Anyway I'm really appreciate it coz got free ticket but even after I finish the movie they still not buy anything. They told me that they don't know which one to choose since all the clothes look nice.I only feel pity for their boyfrenz coz need to accompany them go here n there.

2 comments:

  1. duh.. always got free stuff huh! So jealous of u... Next time tell your friend that u have another friend, name"SEILA" n u need to bring her around too, so that I can get free stuff too,, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. what 2 do....
    juz my luck
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete