Sunday, October 9, 2011

What I've learn for the past 25 years of my life

am surprise with myself this 2 days...yesterday morning am doing a crazy thinking and today morning also my mind also force me to have a thinking exercise. why am too eager to b a thinker? question that I ask to myself with no answer. the only answer I can give is, since am wake up early this morning and watch TV , so, my mind also working so hard...hahhahaha

The Value of Family & Friendship
They are the person that will be by our side when the world againts us. They are the best medicine for all the disease. Although sometime they seems not to care our well being, actually deep inside their heart, they still care for us. People always say Love is Blind. that's true.If we love someone, doesn't mean we need to show it publicly. Just by seeing the person we love happy & healthy is enough.
THANK YOU TO MY FAMILIES & FRIENDS who always being there with me for the past 25 years

What You Give, You Get Back
although sometimes it looks like we are waiting for ages, just believe that all the good deeds that we do will be paid. Am curious why people always betray and doing something bad to the others. Why they didn't think of the consequences in the future. If it not back to them, it will affected their families. I also get hurt when people betray my trust and back stab me. sometimes I almost give up with my life principle (what you give you get back), but thanks to those who always there by my side.

Love Doesn't mean we will be together forever
I talk about Love as general here. Eventhough we love people with full of our heart, we need to be prepared for the separation.I love my grandparent, but I need to face the fact that God loves them more.Al-Fatihah to all people that I love but no longer with me now.As for working environment.You love your job very much but then when the times come, you need to leave your love behind in order to advance your career. I love my hometown & my family, but I need to leave them for my future. I love my friend but sometimes I need to let them go when they are going to start a new life.
Life teach me a lot about love. Love is exist and so do the separation. If we are not destined to be together with the person we love, just tell ourselves that we will be receiving another love. Do not give up on love.

You Yourself is the PROBLEM not others
I always told myself this whenever I was caught in trouble. That's why my life is so simple. Today is the solution of yesterday problem. If we blame others for the trouble we got, let think it carefully again. If we keep blame others, the problem will not be solved ASAP. People always think am crazy when I always say "Sorry" for the mistake made by others. Am not doing it bcoz I want to look good / well manner person in front of others but it really my mistake.Everything will be okay if am doing my best.

THANK YOU
It is a simple word but people feel difficult to say it. Why? Ego..that the best word. although that person only just a toilet cleaner, we need to say thank you to them. am not sure about other people, but I already get used with the word Thank You until recently when I was live in the condo with my friend. I am not even say 1 thank you word to the condo guard. Why? bcoz they are very annoying.the previous security guard I always smile and thankx to them but the new appointed security guard agency piss me off.am not feel guilty of not saying thank you to them.but to others except that security guard, I'll say thank you

need to stop for now coz am going to go to the supermarket to buy some grocery for the next one week.

----------------------------End of update--------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment