Saturday, October 29, 2011

Life is short...appreciate it before its too late

DEATH... One word but can bring mix feeling. Some people might be scared of the word, some will be sad, some will be happy, some speechless, some only can wish condolence, for some people, the news will shocked them to death...

6PM Yesterday I got call from home and I already prepared for any news. This is because my family & I already set a standard, for a normal calling, either me or my family will call each other between 8 - 9 pm. If my family call me at other time, it means 2 things..either it is bad news or good news. but for yesterday, am 100% confidence it is a bad news because for the last 2 mths, we only talked about my uncle.So, yesterday, the moment I heard my sister voice(crying voice), I already knew the news.My uncle pass away after a long battle with the cancer. AL-FATIHAH. My condolence also to my friend Huyen (Vietnam).For the past 2 mths I also keep updated with her father condition after I read from her blog. Then this morning, I got news that her father pass away.RIP.

For the last 25 yrs, I am loss many people that I love. But the most sad thing ever is when I loss my cousin in 2002. He is the most best cousin that we had. Everyone in our families + non-families love him so much but God loves him more than us. Then a year after that, I loss my grandpa.In 2008, it is the year that we son't want to remember. We lost many family member.we lost our Grandma(she died on my mum bday), my uncle (mum's brother), my cousin grandma(my dad auntie), my cousin(7 days after my dad auntie), other families member... so many death in the same year really hurt our families.

Movie : In Time
Forget about the loss...Am happen to watch new Justin Timberlake's movie, In Time. It is a very good story. We always heard that "Time is precious", "don't waste time" etc. but did we really take it seriously? This movie open our eyes on how precious the time is. Luckily it just in the movie. What if in the real world, everything we do/buy must be paid with time? Am I willing to pay for my cup of coffee with 3 hrs of my life? Am I willing to pay all my bills with my life? If this really happen am sure am no longer exist in this world right now.In the other view, it is nice to know that we only have a certain limit of time and we know when we will died. Well Done to the movie team for such a good movie.

LIFE IS SHORT...as a human being, we just appreciate what we have. Until now I still can't get the answer why human tend to be greedy, hurt others feeling, backstab each other etc. although they know, at the end of the day, those bad thing they do will effect their future.

End of the update....

No comments:

Post a Comment