Friday, October 10, 2008

Mix Everything

First of All, Selamat Hari Raya AidilFitri
This morning I feel like to update my blog.so here I will mix all the stories and experience for the last few weeks until last nite.hahaha




Raya Preparation


So tired. I went back to my hometown 4 days be4 Hari Raya.well, I already expected that all my beloved brothers will be happy bcoz they are free from any housework.my two sisters?..the younger one can be escape bcoz she know nothing except being happy.but the other one, she only work according to her mood. If she wants to do it, she will do it.but if not,nothing to say.Once I stepped into my house, my brothers started to told me what had been done by them and what they left for me.So bad bcoz my task is 8 over 10 of their tasks. Anyway, I "LOVE" them.




KEK LAPIS


hahaha..compulsory thing for Hari Raya in Sarawak. This year I only baked two kek lapis.The second one I baked on Hari Raya nite.Everyone busy with fireworks and "mercun", I was in the kitchen for my Kek Lapis. Here I attached the picture of some KeK.




HARI RAYA

Selamat Hari Raya.this year not all our family member celebrate it together. My brother (the one after me) not going back to celebrate it. He was studying in Indonesia.everyday he called us everyday until we feel boring with him. But what to do.we must understand his feeling.hahaha.this year Hari rAya very tiring.on the third day of hari raya, we need to buy again the ingredients for kek lapis.our cake finish on second day of hari raya.not all but 4 cakes.but we still not feeling good if we just serve a few to our guest.


FYP

Nothing to comment under this topic.can't wait to finish it and remove it from my mind


Wani Birthday

Last nite, I went out with Mega, Fiera, Wani and Yee to celebrate Wani Birthday. first we plan to go to Pizza Hut but then fiera got briefing until 9:30pm.so we went to Ikan Bakar Lumut and celebrate her birthday there. Hope she enjoy our celebration for her.hahaha.


TODAY!!!!!
Back to normal student life with assignments....

1 comment:

  1. wah rok! kite pun penah pegi makan kat kedai seafood tu. sedap2. :)

    ReplyDelete