Monday, October 8, 2007

HARI RAYA COUNTDOWN

Got 4 days to go for Hari Raya Aidilfitri...really can't wait..This week gonna be the busy week for the Police especially Police Traffic and the bus driver. And those who going back by Flight, KLIA or other airport will be busy with people....Everyone only have one destination;HOMETOWN

Juz wanna share about my weekend. Last week I went for my Hari Raya shopping at Jalan Tun Abdul Rahman;the most busy place went come to festive season.Although Malaysian are advice to do the early preparation but most of them still love to do all these preparation during the last minutes.Their reason only one :"Last Minutes baru syokk..baru ada rasa nak raya"...I really agree with them.You know why?
"Because the during the last minutes shopping and preparation, people can feel that the Hari Raya is around the corner. Furthermore, the price also cheap for some stuffs and there also got discount". I dont think about the price or discount and so on.What I like about the last minutes preparation is the people attitude and reaction. I like to sit at one place and see the movement of the people.It is a nice scenario for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment