Wednesday, October 10, 2007

CONGRATULATION MALAYSIA

Selamat Hari Raya

everywhere I go this week, I heard this song..feel so excited.My flight will be on Friday, 12/10/2007 at 6:30pm. so I will reached Sarawak at 8:15 like that.and when i reached at arrival hall or outside Kuching International Airport, I will heard the RAYA TAKBIR. i really can't wait for Friday. My sister will be back tomorrow.

Today, all Malaysian newspaper put the same headline. It is about our first Malaysian astronout, Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor. He will go where no Malaysian either poor or rich has gone before and he will make his name a history as the first Malaysian in space. For Malaysian it is a great prize for 50th Merdeka and precious moment and story to be tell to the next generation. If 50 years ago, our ancestor fight for the independence but this year, we as a Malaysian proud to have someone to join other country to go to the space.

3 comments:

  1. Eh, dah raya dah ke? Mana duit raya saya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha rock, dah kena tagged ngan saya~ Pendek kata awak pula amik screen shot desktop awak lepas tu paost, cam saya buat nie~ Selamat maju jaya~

    ReplyDelete