Sunday, March 20, 2011

Where am I last Weekend?

Place for Makan Durian and Telematch
Last Friday evening until this morning, I was at Thistle Hotel at Port Dickson for our division Family Day. So tired (because I am part of the committee) but I enjoy it when I saw everyone smile and enjoy with their family. So sweet for those who came with family. But for the single staff like myself, we just assume that everyone are my family. Now I miss my family. Other picture will coming soon (If I am not affected by Lazy virus.)





Last Wednesday, while having a long bad day in the office, something make me smile and forget all the problem. I got the letter from the child that I was sponsor through World Vision. Let just say, she is my adopted sister. Her name is Yu Qun and she was a year younger than my youngest sister. Although it is just a simple letter but it make me smile. Since April is around the corner, the next day, I write a letter to her and attached together the Birthday Wish Card to her.



That's all the update for this week. I am sleepy now and really need help. Tomorrow until Wednesday I will out again. This time for my department Target Setting for financial year 2011. Last year we had it at Corus Hotel. This year, it will be conducted at Awana Genting. Tomorrow night, I will go to Genting with Adibah.
Need to stop now because I haven't packed my stuff....but I am sleepy....

No comments:

Post a Comment