Thursday, June 25, 2009

Story Telling Time


Hello again....
Finally I manage to update my blog after a week. hahahaha....

Last Sunday, hang out with Zati and Yani. We had our lunch at Nandos.So happy we met each other.But still got a few members not in.Like Yuzi, Yuen, Yanti and Seila.Hopefully in the next meeting, we can meet each other.After having a very nice lunch, we went to The Curve.Hahahahha...but it is raining when we reach there.We went to IKEA and having a great time there.Don't know what else to type for this section because all the time, me and Zati always bullied Yani.sorry ya Yani.anyway, you're cool.hahhahaha

TRANSFORMERS 2
Hahahahha...finally, the movie that I was waiting for.Yesterday, I watched it together with staff from my department. It is some sort of department movie day. wHAT to say..this second muvie is very great than the first one. Two thumbs up.hahhaha...so enjoy.love bumblebee and the two twins autobots.

after a movie, I accompanied my housemate to LCCT Terminal to fetch her friend. Initially the flight from Yogyakarta supposed to arrive around 8 something and our plan is, when we reach LCCT, her friend already there. But, well Airasia always got one more trademark instead of low air fare.it is synonim with the word delay. Her flight was delayed.Instead of 6pm, the flight was delayed to 8pm something.we wait at the LCCT for quite a long time.I'm ok with waiting but then with the current H1N1(Swine flu) situation, airport become a scary place for me.Most of the people use mask.

What else should I type?This is why I hate update my blog.If i'm so lazy, got so many idea inside my mind.but when I'm very excited to type, everything fly away.hahahhaha...

3 comments:

  1. can wait to watch it this nite...yeayy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah,... so fun without me huh :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Siti....yes im so kewwllll...bila ingein ketemu lg ya?

    ReplyDelete