Thursday, July 31, 2008

feel like long time haven't update my blog.Not because i forgot that i have a blog but because i feel lazy to write plus the network connection from my room is not that good.anyway, today almost two weeks i'm back to my campus life for sure as a student.nothing different except now i was in final year and final semester.got few more month to go before i complete my study in this university.my next pit stop after this?I don't want to think about it first because i'm scared to draw and color my future life.Before this I love to plan everything for my future but after seeing many failure in future life of other people that close to me, that make me scared of thinking about my future.but what i'm still believe until now is I want to change my life as well as my family life.I want my family get a better life than before.Actually I'm proud of my parent.They not get well education as other that were in the same age as them.Their highest education was primary six but they have their own ambition but as people always said "we just plan,God will do the others".When I was a little kid, i hate when people said like that because that means that person do not want to try their best to make their plan become real.but now i understand, it doesn't mean that person not put their effort but sometimes God have something for us.That's why until now I limit any thinking about my future plan.I just do what i want to do today in hoping that there got one more chance for me tomorrow.
Forget about the nonsense talking above.lets see the picture below:
Last weekend, I went to Pangkor with four of my friend,Wani, Fiera,Megala n Siti Fatimah.We enjoy our weekend there and release all the tense before we were attack by another "Tension Virus". I love the scenario there and feel peace and harmony there. The first picture is the Ferry Terminal in Lumut. Then the nice stone architecture that resemble the head of the crocodile in Coral Island and the last one is the "ikan paus" head.So amaze with the God creation.Just look at the picture for a moment and think.
Oh Man!!I forgot that tonight i want to call my mum.so i stop here and continue some other time

No comments:

Post a Comment